Saturday, November 16, 2013

Food Trip: Food Truck Park

I went to SM Megamall for the Mega Christmas Sale yesterday for an early Christmas shopping, I met with Gilli and Tamy afterwards; Gilli suggested we eat at The Food Truck Park, the curious me wanted to try anything new so I was game, we rode a taxi there and Gilli's fried treated the fare :D
I got really hyped after exiting the taxi seeing all the food trucks lined along the street, I tried the Turkey burger and salmon maki, we ate on the grass (picnic-kind-of-way), Tamy treated us some beer while listening to the live band, everything that day was chill and casual :)






We didn't get to take a picture together since we enjoyed the food and music too much, if they would 
I wish they would have another on January so me and the Machopapas could go there :>

No comments:

Post a Comment