Sunday, November 17, 2013

le Macho Papas Shopping + Pizza + Overnight

Today we le Macho Papas went to SM Megamall to go shopping (the mall was on sale at that time) it was Twinny who actually asked us to accompany her to buy dresses wherein I suggested we look at forever 21 :) We picked some dresses for her to fit while Daniel bought a nifty Tasmanian sweater which he wore after he bought it. I only bought Cotton on sneakers which I have been eyeing for a while. We ate at Yellow cab when wushi arrived from the gym; me and Parey treated them for our belated Birthday treat last October :) 
(le macho papas!!)
(from left to right: Parey, Twinny, me, Daniel and Wushi)
(That rape-able stare~ omy~)
(That's my slice of pizza! face)

After eating, Daniel went off since he didn't plan on coming to the slumber party at parey's house :)
(I dunno what Parey's doing..)
(They're so adorable watching horror~ covering their eyes and ears and all~)
We watched horror movies and shared stories and drank alcoholic beverages, it was all fun fun fun!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment