Sunday, September 15, 2013

Intro: le Jollymaw

 
 
Hi! I’m le ‘Jollymaw’
Jolly – fascination for anything pirate-y and sums up my personality // Maw – my nickname)
I actually use that moniker on online games and I actually liked the whole concept of it sounding like ‘halimaw’ (monster in tagalog) when pronounced ‘ja-lee-maw’; that moniker started when one of my friends I play with jokingly teased me that my username fitted me because I was a monster (that was the time when I obtained a Mo-mo-mo-monster kill! at DOTA. lol.)
About me:
I love food. I’m a carnivore. Never a herbivore. I like Dinosaurs. my favorite’s the Stegosaurus. Favorite pokemon’s bulbasaur.
I doodle a lot. I collect stickers. I like quirky stuff.  I like anything leather. I like hats. I do the random-est things.
My choice of clothing consists of pullovers and jackets. I like online shopping. I am drawn to soft furry things.
I like playing games. I have this love-hate relationship with Mathematics. I’m terrified of beetles.
I kill time drawing stuff. I bake when I feel like it. Favorite color is Teal. I like nautical stuff.
I’m also a movie junkee.  I enjoy listening to different genres of music.
I believe aliens are real. oh, and I daydream a lot.
I have an anchor tattoo.
I’m also nice.
I guess I’ll be blogging about life experiences, thoughts, works, reviews, a drawing of my ootd and some random stuff. 
ciao~

***

No comments:

Post a Comment