Thursday, September 19, 2013

Online shop: Three Wishes


le jollymaw is an avid online shopper, so today I'll be blogging about le certain online shop from facebook that I'm very happy to transact with which is: Three Wishes.

I got my orders from Three Wishes today!! with so much excitement I wore them today! :)) it's my second time purchasing from them and I'm very happy with their service; seller is accommodating and transaction was very smooth; I got my order after 3 days :D

Top & Bottom: Three Wishes // Bag: Charles & keith // stockings: City Lady // shoes: Kicks 

le accessories: I got the bracelet & earrings from a kiosk inside Robinsons Galleria, it's not there anymore // panda ring & pin from: just g. // glitter ring from: YRYS 

I went on a casual date with a friend that day, we were supposed to be a threesome (lol) but my other friend had some errands to run so we had no choice but go with the original plan to watch a movie or something just to kill boredom; we watched Riddick, my friend wanted to watch elysium but I already watched that so Riddick it is!



My first purchase from them was this top, the other colors were already reserved so I'm lucky to find the exact top from Belle york (3rd flr 50th avenue, Rob Galleria) in brick red, which was the color I was considering to purchase before the black one. 

I really like their collection of chic bags and clothes; I'm waiting for their October collection guuuh!! I can't wait!! 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment