Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Food: Joreans!!

 Hi!
Today Mamsy was craving for some Korean food so she took me to this Korean resto along Marcos Highway (I forgot the name of the resto) it would actually be the third time I'd be eating there.

(the usual side dishes, I only eat kimchi from this lot since I'm very picky) 

(with le very jolly mamsy)

(we usually order Bibim bap + beef bulgogi but mamsy wanted something different so she changed it to chicken bulgogi)

(she was forcing me to eat the barb wire looking side dish, I tried one, damn it was hard to chew)

She treated me some korean icecream for the uyam (our taste buds always searches for something sweet after eating spicy food) after that we went to work.
There's this Korean store near our subdivision, and I was still craving for something sweet so I went there and to my dismay there was no fishy Icecream (it's a fish-shaped waffle(?) sandwich iceream with red beans) so I bought the Watermelon Icecream instead.

(the taste was fine, what I didn't like about it was there were nuts on it D: I hate nuts!!)
oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment