Monday, October 14, 2013

la belle experience



WARNING: This blog post is photo-heavy

I've seen La belle from my facebook feeds a while back, and got really curious about their products; I searched the net for any detailed blog reviews about their products and failed so why not I make one? I ordered their Rejuvenating / Collagen set which has a lot of positive testimonials from their clients,  last 26th of September and received the package on the 28th; I don't really have any serious problems with my face/skin, just a few craters left from facials so I'm hoping that the peeling involved in the process of using the Rejuv set would make it less prominent. 

The Rejuvenating set (Php 350.00 / good for 1 month)

This Rejuvenating set contains ingridients that will whiten your skin, 
help eliminate usual skin problems like pimples and acne, 
skin pigmentation and discoloration, 
blackheads and whiteheads.
It will tighten your skin, removes wrinkles 
and minimize your visible pores,
 leaving your skin fresh and younger looking
 with a natural blush effect

CONSISTS OF:
*Rejuvenating soap 135 g
* Rejuvenating facial toner 60 ml 
* Sunblock gel 10 g 
* Bleaching cream 10 g

DIRECTIONS:
(as written on the paper included in the set)
~
MORNING
1. Rejuvenating soap
*Use in the morning and night as your daily cleanser.
Apply to damp face and lather for 2-3 min. before
rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.

2. Rejuvenating facial toner
*After cleansing with rejuv soap, apply rejuv facial toner
on your face with a cotton pad.
Do not rinse. Use this for 30 days only. 

3.Sunblock gel
*Apply over your face 30 minutes before exposure to the sun for maximum protection,
reapply every 2-3 hrs, especially if you're exposed to the sun for a long period of time.
[not as sticky as the usual sunblock, cooling effect upon application]

NIGHT
1. Rejuvenating soap
*Use in the morning and night as your daily cleanser.
Apply to damp face and lather for 2-3 min. before
rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.

2. Rejuvenating facial toner
*After cleansing with rejuv soap, apply rejuv facial toner
on your face with a cotton pad.
Do not rinse. Use this for 30 days only. 

3. Bleaching cream (4 in 1)
 
*apply thinly all over your face for 30 nights thereafter, use rejuve cream.
[very thick and hard to spread all over face, it also has a weird sour smell but tolerable]

NOTE:
Avoid exposure to the sun during treatment, if irritation occurs,
discontinue using this product.
This product is NOT recommended for pregnant lactating mothers,
and children below 12 years old. 
Applying this productt without proper medical consultation
constitutes using it on your own risk. 
(The seller of this product is not familiar with buyer's skin type, condition, skin history or sensitivity)
~

The Collagen set (Php 350.00 / good for 1 month) 

Collagen set is for aging and stressed skin, helps reduce fine lines and minimizes pores. 
It also helps prevent moisture loss and increase skin elasticity, 
giving you a younger, healthier and radiant looking skin. 

CONSISTS OF: 
*Collagen soap 135 g
*Collagen cream w/ elastin 10 g

DIRECTIONS:

DAY & NIGHT: 
1. Collagen soap
*Wet skin, gently massage soap on the skin,
DO NOT RUB, avoid getting into eyes, nose or mouth,
Let it sit for just a few seconds
Then rinse thoroughly with cold water.

2. Collagen cream
After cleansing with Collagen soap, 
apply collagen cream on your face, do not rinse.
[I reaaaally loooove this cream sent by the Gods!! it works like magic!!]


MY EXPERIENCE:

I started to use the Rejuvenating set on September 30th (monday) and took note each day/night the sensations/effects it does on my face. I only used this set for 2 weeks since I don't have severe skin problems, I alternated the use of Rejuvenating and Collagen set on the 5th day just to give my skin relief from the burning sensations; I stopped using the Collagen soap after 1 week usage and switched back to Dove facial cleanser and Celeteque facial moisturizer, I still used the Collagen cream at night since it works wonders for my face.

Day 01: slight redness around the cheeks.
Day 02: slight stinging sensations around the face.
Day 03: micro peeling around the nose and edge of lips
Night 03: stinging to burning sensation, slight itchiness
Day 04: GOD MY FACE IS BURNING!! srsly.
Night 04: switched to likas papaya since the rejuv soap was too harsh
Day 05: switched to collagen set, redness and stinging worsened, micro peeling still present 
Day 06: switched back to rejuv set, slight stinging and tightness (banat) feeling of the face
Day 07: stinging sensations and micro peeling around cheeks, lip and nose
Day 08: stinging and itching sensations 
Night 08: micro peeling around forehead and chin
Day 09:  no more stinging sensation, micro peeling still present around chin and forehead
Day 10: redness on the cheeks and itching sensations on the neck
Night 10: switched to Collagen set to ease itchiness around the neck
Day 11: switched to Dove facial cleanser + Celeteque facial moisturizer, slight micro peeling present
Night 11: Dove facial cleanser + Collagen cream, micro peeling from jaw to neck down
Day 12: very minimal micro peeling near jawline and neck
Day 13: slight redness and micro peeling
Day 14: no more micro peeling present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RESULT:


I really love how smooth my face is right now, especially the effortless dewy look it gives off even upon waking up, I could also feel how 'tight' (banat) my skin is compared before and I don't breakout anymore; I still have a hefty amount of product left from the Rejuvenating set so I guess I could use it again some other time; The collagen set on the other hand only lasted 3 weeks 2 days so I ordered another 2 more, one for me, the other for my mom since she's complaining about her wrinkles, I hope it works wonders for her as it did for me.

VERDICT:

☆ Rejuvenating Set 

LIKES
*Cheap (P250.00) considering it consists of 4 products in a set
*It somewhat made my craters 'less' prominent than before
*Effective (for me, I cannot say that it will be for others) 
*I did not experience breakouts while using the set

DISLIKES
*The Rejuvenating soap is too harsh on the face so I switched to Likas Papaya soap on the 4th night
*slight micro peeling still present even after 2 weeks of usage but hardly noticeable
*The shiny/oily look that the Sunblock gel leaves on my face
*I have no idea what the ingridients are of each product has
*The weird scent of the bleaching cream
~

Collagen Set 

LIKES
*The scent, texture & consistency of the Collagen cream is similar to Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Tri-Benefit Power Cream (w/c is also effective, I use this in the morning) 
*The Collagen cream works wonders that I ordered 2 more
*My face looks photoshopped in the morning lol.
*

DISLIKES
*I think the Collagen soap didn't do much for my face (it might for others, I don't know)
~

NOTE

I switched to another papaya soap gentler on the skin since the Rejuvenating soap is too harsh for me, I'm not saying that you do the same once you try out the Rejuvenating set, I did this with my own discretion.

I only used the Rejuvenating set for only 2 weeks, again, based on my own discretion, reason being that I don't have severe skin and acne problems and I don't want my face to be far off whiter than the rest of my body.

I cannot say that you would have the same results as I did since everyone has different skin types and conditions, so do keep that in mind before trying out the products I've reviewed.

~

19 comments:

  1. Hi girl. Ask ko lang, nung time na nagbabalat na face mo, ano ginagawa mo? Hinahayaan mo lang or binabalatan mo? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sorry super late reply D: hinayaan ko lang magbalat :)

      Delete
  2. Hi after mo gamitin yung set naretain ba yung effect? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! yup :) yung collagen cream nalang ginagamit ko pero ganun parin effect :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. ask ko lang. nagbrownish kasi yung face ko. while peeling. normal lang ba yun? nagsusunblock naman ako evrytime ppumasok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! sorry for the very late reply, I'm not a skin expert pero based on my experience nagbrownish face ko nung mga 8th day before peeling :) tsaka iwas sa sun kahit nag susunblock ka kac kesa mamuti face mo baka mangitim lang since nag pepeel ka nga, numininipis skin mo..

      Delete
  5. Hi sis ask ko lang po kung normal b na namamaga ung face s 2nd day? Nag pop up kc ung face q..ntakot tuloy ako..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! panong nag pop up face mo? d ko kac mavisualize sorry :< ung sa pamamaga normal lang naman (based sa experience ko) lalo na nung malapit na cya mag peel, mahapdi na medyo makati ung sensation pero mag fe-fade rin after sometime lalo na pag nilalagyan ko ng cream :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Normal lang ba na nangingitim yung mukha mo while ginagamit yung product kasi mejo exposed ako sa sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refrain from exposing yourself sa sun kc maiiritate lng ang mukha mo.

      Delete
  7. hi! I enjoyed reading your blog 1
    can you share with me where I can buy la belle?

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ask kolang sadya bang mahapdi sobra huhu? grabe ung toner at ung sabon sakit sa face. namamaga ata face ko at nagbabalat na ngaun..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, makkicomment lang.
      Based on our experience, my sisters and I, mahapi lang yan sa first week of use.
      Pag gumagamit k ng sabon, banayad lng ang pglagay sa mukha, wag mo ihagod ang sabon directly sa mukha, sa kamay lang. Mga 10sec lang tapos rinse n agad. Iwasan kuskusin ang mukha.
      Pat lang din ang towel. Prang gumagamit ng tissue.

      Sa toner, u try putting toner at night lng, instead sa usual day and night. Gnun gnawa nmin kc super tapang.
      Sa Morning just the soap, sunblock lang.

      When u use the toner, wag mo rin ihagod sa mukha, what we do is just pat the cotton on our face, but just make sure you cover up every surface of your face
      Hope this helps.
      Based on our experience, e have a translucent, smooth and younger looking skin. :)

      Delete
  9. Hi normal lng b na nag spot ung kulay ng mukha ko na hindi kz pantay ang kulay, im using on my 8th day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normal lang po ba na mgkulay lyt brown yung bleaching cream?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nd p po ba expire kng mg light brown yung kulay ng bleaching cream

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete