Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Online shop: Mumi Bag


Hey durr!!
Today a package came!!
 
I actually didn't know what's inside it 'cause I ordered a lot the past week from online shops so..
 
Yay! It's from mumi!
mumi is not just an online shop, they have a physical store at Greenhills but I haven't went there yet since I don't have the time. I actually plan on visiting their store since I was eyeing their Penny bucket bag for some time now, so imagine my excitement after seeing this post on facebook declaring clearance sale on selected items which included the item I wanted so without second thought I immediately sent an order form!

(above photos from mumi bag)
Dimension: 10 x 9.5 x 6 inches
Canvas material mixed with faux leather details + antique hardwares + magnetic snap closure + drawstring

from their Penny Bucket bag collection, I bought the purple polka/bone strap (center bag from top photo) & the navy polka/red strap (last bag from bottom photo)



I bought these for Php489.00 each, regular price was: Php699.00 so happy!! I'm saving up right now for their other bags / wallets, I just hope they have another sale again~


No comments:

Post a Comment