Monday, October 7, 2013

Shop: 6th Mega Brands Sale

Heyyy!!
Yesterday I went to Megamall for the 6th Mega Brands sale!
I went at around 3pm so the place wasn't too crowded yet and roaming around wasn't stressful :)


The event was held at Megatradehalls 1-3, there was a lot of stalls not open yet, I went there because some of the online shops I patronize were there. while roaming around the first thing that caught my eye was this:
lol, I know, it's a pirate foam board for ages 3 and above.. I have a 'thing' for anything pirate-y; when I first saw this I didn't hesitate to buy it right away, I bought it for Php100.00, I should've bought two for my closet doors.. oh well..

I also bought crop tops & shirts but I can't remeber where I bought these from, they're Php150.00 each :)
I also bought the orange sweater for Php150.00 from the same shop I bought the shirts; I also bought  a pair of Sanuk for just Php500.00 :D // brown leather skirt with heart cut outs for Php450.00 from Three Wishes and shorts for Php200.00.. I can't remember the name of the shop where I bought it..

..after shopping I ate at Teriyaki boy and ordered the usual: 
Tuna Tartare + Philly cheese streak rolls
(I already ate a portion of the Tuna Tartare before taking a picture)
I ordered another order of Tuna Tartare for takeout for mamsy since she likes them stuff..
of course dessert for me is a must; I always crave for yogurt after eating from Teriyaki boy and I don't know why.. I always order the same thing from White hat.. plain Yogurt + blueberries!! 
I went straight to our salon after I finished my dessert; I also bought something for mamsy from CMG since she likes the shoes there, I was relieved to know the shoes fit her since I just guessed what size would fit her, HALELUYERR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment